Sunday, November 2, 2008

Memory lane

My mom has been wanting (begging) me to go through the excessive (like 5) rubbermaid containers with the memories of my youth.

So today was the day. I have looked at photos from my first plane ride (to Madison, WI for Future Problem Solvers Competition), to proms and graduations, and everything in between!

More than just the photos was all the memoribilia - I have TONS of notes, letters (I was pre-email and texting, you know), papers, report cards, standardized test scores, cards, inspirational books, random junk - a lot of stuff. So it's all been organized in a stuff and clothes pile for the Salvation Army, a keep-for-now pile, a to-do pile, and a take-back-to-my-house pile. WHEW. I think the next thing now is to actually organize into books of some sort, or at least a chronological photo box or something. That would be extremely helpful.

PS - to all my HS peeps that read my blog (which means you are still my peeps): I LOVE YOU AND YOU ROCK (ALWAYS).

No comments: