Thursday, November 20, 2008

Daschle. And apples.

Yea! Our man got a cabinet post (no big surprise there) but I was a little surprised to see it was the Health and Human Services post, versus Secretary of Agriculture. I guess he did write that very insightful book earlier this year (Critical: What We Can Do About the Health-Care Crisis)

But, for the nation, I am glad to see that he will be playing a more substantial and far-reaching role than the Ag Secretary.

Part 2 of this post is that I really love honeycrisp apples. When they are super ripe, they make my whole lunch box smell like apples...the fake kind of smell that I didn't know really existed (you know, like how cherry-flavored anything tastes nothing like cherries).

And now I will continue to wait for my phone call...

No comments: