Monday, November 10, 2008

Guitar Hero

Wow. Christmas came early yesterday. Guitar Hero WORLD TOUR is off the hook.

This is our 4th GH game - we have GH 2, 3, and Aerosmith (yeah, I know).

It came with a guitar (so now we have 2!), and alternated playing bass and guitar between the both of us. Also, the Xbox headset can act as a mic (we didn't spring for the mic and drumset. Yet.). Our band was ready to ROCK....and we sure did. Multiple times either Jeff or I let out a "WHOOP" at the end of a song.

Midnight was the time the club shut down (aka our living room).

I am also hoarse today from singing the following:
Heartbreaker (Pat Benatar)
Livin on a Prayer (Bon Jovi)
One Way or Another (Blondie)
Beat It (Michael Jackson)

Plus, my avatar Casey Lynch is HOTT. She is what I look like in my head. If I were a rock star of course.

2 comments:

Marne said...

OMG! I love Guitar Hero... I didn't know they had those good songs!?!?!?! Are you coming home for christmas? We should totally have a GH party!! That would be a blast... now that you have two guitars... we could have teams (we have these kind of engi'nerd' parties sometimes...)! But they are a blast!!

Jessica Hartman said...

Yes the new game is truly amazing. My dream of being a teen pop star was crushed as I can only consistently get 70% completion on the vocals...whatevs! It's still fun!!