Friday, February 25, 2011

Top 5 Perfumes for Now

I get obsessed. I admit it. And lately it's been beauty items.
Sometimes it's hair (see: Hayley Williams color I did one time ago),
sometimes it's lipstick (seriously, I have 13 different shades in my
bag right now), sometimes it's trendy nail colors (yes, coworkers,
grey is cool this spring)...but worst lately is the constant spritzes
I seek out in the airport duty frees. So here, my top 5 scents for
Right Now!

1. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

2. Dolce and Gabbana The One

3. Lancome Hypnose Senses

4. Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne

5. Lancome Miracle

I know many of these are department store (or Sephora) purchases, but
the complexity and long-lasting wear profiles are totally worth the
price tag. Just consider getting the smaller option so it stays
fresher (stronger) longer.

What are you wearing for spring? Based on my selections, I am
definitely feeling more spicy than floral!

--
Sent from my mobile device

1 comment:

Amy said...

coco mademoiselle for sure. Really excited to go to Mexico to get a hold of the duty free parfume.