Friday, October 17, 2008

Car Sold; (Me) on the Road

Yep, I sold it last night. WOO HOO!! The perfect buyer for our situation...I hope it runs for him a long time. It was a little sad to see it drive out of the driveway, and out of our lives - we have had it for 7 years (I know, can you believe it?).

I've got my bags packed and the kitties and fish fed for a couple days in preparation for going out of town this weekend. Baby Ben will be dedicated this Sunday at Jenn and Dustin's church in Sioux Falls, and Jeff and I will be the godparents. We are already godparents to our other (wonderful) newphew, Nicholas, and now it is Ben's turn.

I am heading out of town tonight and I am watching flights like a hawk to see if I can get on (not looking good at this point, already overbooked by 2). If not, I will just go later tonight and miss dinner. I heard that a ladies luncheon is in store at Minerva's on Saturday, and I am sure a lot of play time with the 2 year old and baby are in order. For Sunday, I have a wonderfully cute keepsake baby dedication bible as well as a little card for Ben. Hopefully the weather cooperates (yes that means rains Saturday night) so Jeff can come!

No comments: