Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Blog negligence

Sorry for my non-posting activity this weekend and yesterday.

JEFF IS BACK!!! So we've been busy reconnecteing...at least, too busy to post.

He drove the Amymobile (I guess now the Jessmobile) back from SD on Friday night. We went out for dinner at Qdoba (yes I used a coupon) and caught up on My Name is Earl.

Saturday was a late brunch (my favorite and best-cooked meal if I do say so myself) followed by some shopping. I got a new pillow, a second rug for the bathroom, and something else that I can't remember (yes I used a coupon).

Sunday we went to our marine club annual business meeting to elect officers, etc etc. It was also massive cleaning and laundry day, as well as Blade Trinity. Have you guys seen it? I, as a rule, do not watch shows like that, but this one was not too bad - not gory or scary, mostly just kick-ass. I like those kinds of movies (also, you must see Iron Man).

No comments: