Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Weight Watchers Meetings vs One on One Help

I am going to try to answer this question: Do I still need the one on one coaching of a nutritionist, or will Weight Watchers meetings fill the gap?

Jeff and I re-budgeted this weekend for 2012, in order to set ourselves up to accomplish our goals. While improving our health is at the very top of the list, so is improving our financial position (these are everybody's 2012 goals, right?).

So - I definitely don't want to sacrifice the nutritionist for Weight Watchers exclusively if it will derail me...but it would be nice not to have to pay for both. It would likely cut my monthly expenses in this area in half.

And I don't want to give up WW because I love, LOVE the eTools options on my computer and phone. I know for a fact that I do not want to relearn something new with just calorie counting, and I like the progress reports, and all of the recipe tools (I really cannot say enough good things about eTools).

Those of you who have tried these (and other) methods - what do you think???

I will report my thoughts on this further tomorrow after I go to the meeting!

PS - I miss Bella terribly. Still.

No comments: