Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Premieres

YIPPEE!!! As a self-proclaimed tv-lover, I am so excited my shows have started back up.

Since we have a Tivo, we watch at our leisure but Tuesdays are always a big one:

Glee
I thought the season premiere of Glee was good enough. I did not like how they dismissed several characters (um, Sam!), and also emphasized the 'hey, we're seniors and leaving' element. I was actually pretty unimpressed all in all - until the final 3 minutes. "You Can't Stop the Beat" blew my mind - LOVE ME SOME HAIRSPRAY (and did anyone else remember Matthew Morrison was in the original cast on Broadway?)! Scene-stealer award: Brittany (Heather Morris) for always bringin' it.

New Girl
Zooey Deschanel is charming...and funny...and hopefully grows her character in this one otherwise it could get old, fast. Anyone else watch it?

NCIS
TONY! GIBBS!! ZIVA!!! PROBIE!!! Need I say more?

We're back!

1 comment:

Marne said...

I watched them too. Pretty much agree with all your comments... hoping Zooey picks up a bit, but I just love her! I want to love the show so bad!

Another shoutout for newbie shows this week.. How I Met Your Mother, Two and a Half Men, and my fave, The Middle! Hoping Big Bang Theory doesn't let me down!

Ok... I obviously watch too much TV :) This is why we still don't have TiVo or DVR. I'd never be caught up!