Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hand Cream

I keep getting older. And my skin keeps getting drier. It was really bad in Minnesota in the winter - I'd slather on body butter and think creams trying to avoid alligator skin, but it didn't always work

Now that I am in Georgia - it's mostly humid most of the time. It's been great for my skin...however, this fall has been really dry and the humidity is (thankfully) pretty low. So that means I have had to try some new products to keep my skin from getting wrinkly, flaky, and sore.

My current favorite hand cream: Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Shea Butter Hand Cream


Revolutionary spa formula combines rich, moisturizing African shea butter with luxurious cashmere extract to envelop skin in supreme silky softness. A Creamy vanilla fragrance evokes warm, soft, luxurious comfort.

My current favorite lotion: Windrift Hill Goat's Milk Body Lotion in Relaxing

Relaxing: a blend of French Lavender, fir pine, Egyptian Jasmine, pure vanilla softened with delicate musks




Love them both!!!!!!!!!!!! Give them a try...........

No comments: