Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My Fitness Assessment Results

Uh-oh. I am old beyond my years.




My "Real Age" is XX.




My updated health goals are as follows:


1. Exercise 4 times per week for 20-30 minutes.


2. Plan - and then record - consumed food and calories.


3. Strive to eat between 1700-2000 calories per day.


4. Eliminate soda - even diet soda.


5. Refill my 0.75L water bottle twice while at work.




Hopefully these will result in positive changes. We check back in the last week of October. WISH ME LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Good luck! What do you plan to do for exercise? (just curious)

Not that you don't already have enough goals (or already do this) but something that always makes me just plain feel better, and ultimately loose weight, is to cut out most/all refined products. So, sticking to lean meats and proteins and fruits and veggies. Now, I love bread more than a normal person and sandwich is my 6th (well maybe 7th- wine might be 6th) food group... BUT, when I limit my bread, pasta, rice, potato, sweet intake to one a day (or not at all) I find I feel better and after a few weeks quite craving those types of food altogether.

At any rate, good luck! I'll be thinking about you!