Sunday, January 17, 2010

Update from the trip

Well, I just got back on Friday from my week in Brussels and Amsterdam. Here are the only interesting photos I took:

Yes, this was in every bathroom, including my hotel rooms. And no, I didn't use the one on the left.

This hotel was just beautiful and quaint - it overlooked a courtyard and I had to snap this photo. It was snowing, the olde brick buildings were beautiful, and I was listening to Caro Mio Ben being played as background music. This was my kind of place (right next door was a kitchen shop, across the street was an Armani store, and there were no less than 3 chocolatiers within one block).

Here's my view of the Dutch countryside from the Thalys train - looks kind of like snowy farmland.

Other than that, nothing much to report! The croissants, Stella Artois, and chocolate was fantastic, and I had a great week.

No comments: