Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New-ish Playlist Songs

These are newly frequenting my playlist:

Robin Thicke - Sex Therapy from Sex Therapy: The Experience
Colbie Caillat - Fallin' for You from Breakthrough
Carrie Underwood - Cowboy Casanova from Play On
Mariah Carey - Obsessed from Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel
Glee Cast - Somebody to Love from Glee: The Music, Vol. 1
Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me from Fearless (I don't know when this will EVER exit my playlist)
Kings of Leon - Use Somebody from Only By The Night
Natasha Bedingfield - Love Like This from Pocketful of Sunshine (GREAT ALBUM)

Have a listen and let me know what you're loving! And what did I miss???

1 comment:

Marne said...

Here are the songs I just downloaded to my iPod:

New Fav Country Artist: BOmshel
They sing "FIght Like a GIrl" and "19 and Crazy"

And Black Eyed Peas... "Meet Me Halfway".. great beat!!!

Taylor will FOREVER be on my playlist too... I think I have a girl crush on her :)

Love ya!
Marn