Monday, November 30, 2009

Back from Vaca

Well, made it back from our Black Hills Vacation / Hartman Thanksgiving / 5th Wedding Anniversary Celebration...

I took the day off to recoup and finish traveling and guess what happened...leaned over to pick up some of my junk at home and W-ratch! My low back went WAY out of place.

I physically yelped when it happened - and with no one around to hear my cries, that's how you know it's bad.

I went to the chiro in the afternoon (and of course to the allergy clinic for my bi-weekly shots), and am now home "resting" with the help of Domino's, mass ibuprofen, and the drink of champions - Lord and Diet Coke. I will either feel better soon or pass out trying.

Wish me luck at the desk job tomorrow. Seriously, it could suck.

UPDATE: Having difficulty with bodily functions and pain in low back synching up. I either need to stop being in pain or stop processing food. Anyone able to relate?

No comments: