Sunday, November 8, 2009

Back from Copenhagen

The whirlwind of activity called my-life-for-the-past-2-weeks is over. I got back from Copenhagen on Friday (yes I was only there a day and a half, not including the 19 hours enroute and back), after my week in DC last week, and have pretty much spent the entire weekend recouping:

- I had NO food in the house (ok, Easy Mac but that's it) so I went grocery shopping yesterday.

- Ran out of deodorant while on the road and have been using Jeff's extra Old Spice (it's dorky, but it makes me miss him more now that I smell like him, kind of). Target stop is next, sometime today. UPDATE: It is 7:30 pm and I have not made it out of the house yet. Oops.

- Got my hair cut and colored and brows tinted and spent WAYYY too much money, accidentally of course (when you keep saying yes to services somehow the bill goes up).

- Plucked said tinted eyebrows. When they are not super blonde it is much more obvious how negligent I've been.

- Nearly ran out of gas after the haircut on Saturday and stopped to fill up.

- Caught up on my reading list of blogs after 2 weeks' absence.

- Petted and played with my kitties like crazy! They don't like parental absence.

- Painted my nails dark purple.

- Got addicted to new smut reality shows: Tabatha's Salon Takeover, The T.O. Show, Dr. Drew's Sex Addict Recovery show, Million Dollar Listing. Most of these will (thankfully) be over before Jeff returns. He will never know they are on the Season Pass (except if he reads this).

Lamest weekend ever? Only if you think being lame is looking beautiful and jamming out to the new Glee soundtrack (which arrived while I was gone).

2 comments:

Anna said...

Good thing you didn't run out of gas... don't think Korn would have brought you more. :)

Unknown said...

So did you enjoy the airport in Copenhagen? Where were you in town? It's a beautiful place (when you get to spend time there).