Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cruisin'

My Mom and Dad 'won' (or received, I'm not sure) a 4-day cruise from some chemical or seed company as a thank you for their business. They decided to set sail on Monday and will return on Friday this week, and in order to get there, exercised the flight benefits from my company. To do this, they came from ABR and stayed overnight with us on Friday night, and I woke up really early (5:30am) to take them to the airport on Saturday morning.

I hope they are having a good time. I think they were ready to get the heck out of the negative and single digit temperatures - we went out for dinner at our favorite local Mexican restaurant, and I heard my dad say, "This sucks.". And my mom said, "What sucks?". Answered, "The cold.".

And they were having a great time at the condo in Naples on Saturday and Sunday before the cruise left...BTW, my mom is terrified of the water...but they are going!!! And I assume they will have a wonderful time and not fall off the boat!

No comments: