Saturday, August 23, 2008

Why is my house the cleanest when we have company?

As many of you know, we moved into our first home in May. Since then we have had my family stay in May (for closing), Jeff's mom-dad-brother stay in May, my mom and dad again in May (after graduation), my mom and sister in June (way point to and from Chicago), Jeff's mom, aunt and 2nd cousin in July, Jeff's dad in July, my mom and sister in July, and this weekend Jeff's sister-hubby-2 kids.

Which leads me to realize - the only time we have gotten the house super clean - and all at the same time - is when people visit.

I randomly dust maybe every couple weeks, and Jeff faithfully vacuums weekly and touches up bathrooms regularly, but the house looks GOOD when people visit because it all gets done in like, a day.

Anywho, we cleaned Saturday morning in preparation to have the family come and we had a blast seeing Nick (2) and Ben (4 months)! All together now, awwwww!

No comments: