Friday, August 22, 2008

My first post!

HEL-LO WORLD! I am online!

I am guessing my cyber-cool points just went up again, the most since registering for Facebook a few weeks ago. Which also means I am now years ahead of Jeff, who remains stuck on Myspace (c'mon, DO IT honey, everybody else is).

First of all, thanks to my family who I am sure are the only ones reading this. Secondly, I decided to start blogging mostly because I want to, and also because I think my mom would dig it (not Digg...she has no idea about that). As long as one of us can talk her through getting to this site, I am pretty sure she will love it.

I am sorry, I still have to talk about the Olympics although I know they are almost over...why do I love them so much? I really do not like to watch sports on TV, but I am seriously addicted to Olympics coverage. Of course I watched the gymnastics, beach volleyball, team volleyball, 100M/200M/hurdles/etc, but I have also watched archery, badminton, ping pong, horse jumping, water polo, canoeing, rowing, rhythmic gymnastics...and on and on. My [male] coworkers gave this explanation - women love the Olympics, and men love sports. I guess I will go with that.

No comments: