Thursday, August 28, 2008

Finding the time

Almost every night before I fall asleep, I have a laundry list of things that float through my mind, things that I want to do.

Every night it begins the same - Tomorrow I will...
Wake up early
Then work out
And eat breakfast at home
Go to bed earlier than I did tonight
Get a new piano or voice student student
Practice voice which is long-neglected
Look for a new church to join
Consider joining a volunteer organization
Look for said volunteer organization
Remember to get quotes to remove the stupid bushes
Not bite my nails
Straighten my hair instead of being lazy in a headband
Cook supper at home, what should we have?

Normally these also go off in tangents of sorts (ok they always do) but these are the main themes that happen seriously, almost every night.

It's annoying - especially since I rarely get even one of these things done.

PS - I didn't get into the Oratorio Society (Boo). Apparently they already had enough ladies (Double Boo).

No comments: