Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Offsetting the bad mojo

YAHOO! I am IN - as in, IN the Edina Chorale.

I am so excited - our first meeting is a long Saturday rehearsal/retreat coming up in a couple weeks and I am psyched to be singing again! Church choir wasn't doing it for me, and I remembered how much I missed challenging music during the Oratorio Society's Summer Choir performance of Durufle's Requiem.

And the best part - Austria in July 2009 for Haydn's Death Celebration (or something like that)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check it out:
http://www.edinachorale.org/

Now if only I would hear back from the Oratorio Society sometime soon...

2 comments:

Marne said...

Jess... I am LOVING that you are such a cool cyber chick! How do you find time to write so much!?!?!

Congrats on the Chorale!!!! Do you need a chorus bitch to carry the music? I'd do Austria in July 09!

Hey... how is "LIFE" going? Great I hope.... still praying you can come to Vegas!

Love you and miss you!!!
Marn

Emily said...

Jess...
Haven't seen or talked to you in forever. Sounds like life is good in MN. Congrats on the house, hope to be able to see it sometime. BTW keep May 22nd 2009 open-we would love you to sing:)
Hope to see you in Vegas!
Emily