Saturday, March 17, 2012

My 10%

I forgot to mention in the flurry of the visit and all our activities lately...

I have hit my 10% lb loss!!!

We finally had time to celebrate today - and we did. Check out my new swag that honors ME!!!:

My new gym bag is replacing a freebie I got in my other job - which was actually a travel duffel bag. Due to the fact it has no vent holes...it stinks. Also, it's huge. Like check-able bag huge. BUT MY CUTE NEW PURPLE ONE ROCKS!!!

I also got some more Experia socks - totally my favorite. Although no store ever has purple or pink in Medium (hello, women have size 10 feet!) I did settle in on a pretty blue to keep me blister free.

I picked up some 2-lb weights to use at my Saturday morning Zumba or Jazzercise class (I have 3-lbs but they are too heavy).

And finally, super cute hair bands to keep all the flyaways in place while on the elliptical!

The party continued at home - since I am now working out 4-5 times per week in public, I needed to expand my wardrobe. I bought 2 tops and a pair of capris from Reebok:



I'm totally set and on my way to losing another 10%!!!

2 comments:

Marne said...

Congratulations Jess.... That is to an easy task to lose 10%.... Glad you treated yourself:)

Marne said...

Ok... So I meant it is Not an easy task to lose 10%!