I am a self-confessed non-movie person. (I LOVE TV. Mostly don't like movies.)
But I do like the rom-com genre, although it's been awhile since I've seen one worthy of mention. A long while. Maybe not since Sweet Home Alabama.
Readers, feast your eyes on "Something Borrowed":
My top 5 reasons why you should rent the DVD on August 16th:
1. Love, love, love Ginnifer Goodwin. I will now watch anything she is in.
2. Hello - who is the hottie she is in love with? I will also now watch anything he is in.
3. I cared about the characters. Rare find in a rom-com.
4. It took place in New York. Very hip.
5. It was fun to see Kate Hudson be the bad guy a little. Nothing wrong with that.