Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cool Dude Dog

So I got new specs!!! They are super cool - kind of square shaped, half rimmed "gunmetal color", with pink bows. And Dior (of course). And I can see a lot better - bonus!

But that is not the most exciting part of the story. After picking up my glasses, Jeff and I were driving away, following a pickup. Now, new glasses should mean better eyesight. Right?

Jeff says to me, "Hey, did you see that dog in the back of the pickup? I think it was wearing sunglasses."

Me: "You have got to be kidding me. I know I have some depth perception issues, but I CAN still see."

Jeff: "No, seriously. That dog was wearing shades."

Me: "There is no dog! Leave it alone!"

Enter - we stopped at a stoplight. Sure enough, a mutt dog pops it head out of the back of the truck. Wearing sunglasses. And hops up on the toolbox of the truck like the fact it is wearing WRAPAROUND SHADES is the most natural thing in the world.

I love the south. Enjoy laughing your butt off at that visual the rest of the day!!!

1 comment:

Dustin said...

This is Jen ~ What no picture of your new glasses I am so sad!