Friday, August 28, 2009

Poll boycott

Ok, seriously? I am done posting polls. Lame-os. Nobody ever votes so what's the point? And not even one comment about the hunkilicious Alexander?

BUT NOT ANNA - shout out for my 2nd follower of the blog!!!!! WOOP!!!! Nothing makes you pee less than a baby pressing on the privates while giggling at my funniness - right?

On another note, I am leaving in about 10 minutes from my lovely hotel room in downtown Vancouver to go pick Jeff up at the airport. He did not make it on his first flight from Atlanta to Salt Lake City - which would have connected and gotten him to Vancouver by 5pm local time - and alas is not not arriving until 10:45pm local time. My guess is he will be tired and grumpy.

BUT NOT SO FAST!!! This weekend's agenda? Whistler and Whale Watching. How can you grump at that? Eat it, all you stay at home chumps (especially my mom and dad who have access to the same flight privileges. Come on. Seriously, explore a little).

Also - I am feeling feisty after 3 glasses of wine in the past couple hours. Gotta love work social time!!! No food, only seafood appetizers and drinking. That's work for ya! All glamour and no toil. Trust me.

2 comments:

Marne said...

Jess... I try to read your blog whenever I can... and totally LOVE it! BUT... I don't get into the vampire seen... if you were polling Brad versus George or Matthew... I would totally have voted!

P.S. LOVE all your commentary on your travels... keep it up! I will be the jealous homebody this weekend slaving away at my homework, housework, and trying to find sanity from my crazy life right now! Love you!

Anna said...

Ha, your shout-out to me cracked me up.

I'm sitting here trying to figure out how I can gain access to your flight privileges to meet you in all these fab places!