Wednesday, August 5, 2009

In Greensboro

Hi everyone, I am in Greensboro for 2 days while Jeff holds down the fort at home. It's been a whirlwind first day, with 5 hotels looked at from noon until 6pm (including lunch!). I think that might be a record, even for me - but this trip was easy without an entourage of 7 or 8 people. It was just me plus one other and we had fun! Also Pam, our trusty GPS, reacted like a young pup and got us everywhere we needed to go, stress-free. I think that's the worst part - navigating a new city every time you go on a trip.

Dinner tonight was at Carrabbas, and might be some of the most tasty Italian food I have ever had. I had some kind of grilled chicken stuffed with goat cheese, roasted tomatoes, and prosciutto. Oh and don't forget the battered zucchini appetizer and shot glass dessert (desserts in tiny shot glasses, like a mini-tiramisu). DELISH!

Ta-ta for now, I will see you on the flip side back in A-town tomorrow (not the A-town known as Aberdeen though).

No comments: