Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Today IS the Good-ole day

I don't know why, but the last few days I keep thinking about this phrase - that the days you are living today will be the "good old days" in your future.


Sometimes that makes me feel lucky about my life right now, that I will look back at it nostalgically about how great things were. Or, in the future, I will think the tough times really weren't that bad, even though as they are happening they seem terrible.


Other times this phrase gets me thinking that things do not get easier as you get older, which is a little sad. But even that train fo thought circles back to me feeling grateful about what IS happening today, so that I cherish it and know it will be the best day of my life.


So, thanks to everyone in my life today, how you touch it, and everything that you affect.

No comments: