Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Making my life easier

Dear Lean Cuisine,

Thank you for the innovative mini-pizzas which I currently enjoy every couple weeks. I am thankful there is a microwavable lunch that is less than 400 calories yet still fills me up.

However, I would like you to know that it is extremely annoying to be in a company break room, at the front of the microwave line, and after opening the carboard not be able to get the shrink wrap off of the pizza. Because 1) I am wearing dress clothes and do not need cheese and sauce on my outfit, and 2) there is no knife / scissors readily available in the break room.

Part 2 of my packaging complaint is that once the very slick silver crisping lid is wonderful but covers up the cooking time. Again, in the breakroom, I am not going to put my uncooked item on the counter (ew) in order to read the back of the box before flipping it around.

If you could add a pull tab to the shrink wrap, and print the instructions on the side of the box, it would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
A loyal customer in GA

No comments: