Saturday, December 13, 2008

Holiday Preparations

We are anxiously waiting to see if Mom and Dad can make it for tonight's concert. They could not get on the first flight today (it was full) but hopefully will arrive around 4:30. As long as the blizzard holds off a bit longer, they will be here! Jeff will be picking them up since I have to leave at 5 for call time!!

In the meantime, Jeff and I have been furiously addressing envelopes, writing in cards, and scripting our annual Christmas letter. We are ALMOST done - we have maybe another 30 to go. During breaks, I have been wrapping presents. Jeff is downstairs right now, so I finally had a chance to open the Cabela's box and got his presents wrapped without him knowing...so sneaky...

Not sure when we are going to fit in cookies - since next weekend is VEGAS - but rest assured you will all be the first to know!

PS - yesterday I booked our hotels - at the MGM Grand, and our must-see show -KA by Cirque de Soleil. I am seriously excited.

No comments: