Monday, July 21, 2014

It must be Monday...

I have done really well with my nutrition today.  I'm about to have my popcorn snack and then will be heading home for the day.  If I can fend off the afternoon munchies, it's usually smooth sailing for me the rest of the day (as long as we cook what we have planned, LOL).

However, there has been no working out today.  Here is today's excuse:  

BABY WILL NOT SLEEP MORE THAN 2-3 HOURS.  

Jeff thinks I have trained him to want to nurse back to sleep.  I think maybe he's right.  And maybe at almost 5 months his brain is on overdrive and he just wakes up transitioning from REM to non REM sleep.  Anyway, I have NOT felt like exercising this weekend (or today).  I'm seriously exhausted.

Maybe if it's not raining I will take E for a walk in the Ergo again.  We both love it as long as it's not godforsaken hot and humid here.

In the meantime I'm feeling like this:

4iPQgj8RkkeJb1YrGIAQVZINOqKuVuDu_lg.jpg

No comments: