Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome 2014!

I'm excited. This year is gonna be awesome. I have been saying that every year for a really long time now, but I believe it every year!  And its almost always true :)

I have a tendency to be a bit pessimistic but about short term, specific things. Maybe that's realism. I don't know. Because for long term life stuff, I typically feel like it will all work out like its supposed to!   And I just know 2014 will be no exception.

To say goodbye to 2013 and hello to 2014, Jeff and I got dressed up...in jammies.  We prepared our traditional chicken and cheese quesedillas, and frosted some cutout cookie snowmen. 

We settled in to watch Ryan Seacrest, and flipped back and forth between New Years Rockin Eve and a show about Sturgis bike week on the Travel Channel.

At midnight we clinked our glasses (prosecco for Jeff, Lacroix and OJ for me), kissed, and danced...I'm so lucky to have my best friend share my life.

To 2014!

No comments: