Plan, Plan, Plan. It's just about the only way to REMAIN successful at this healthier-eating thing.
I have been making (mostly) hot breakfasts and fresh sack lunches in the morning for Jeff and me, but the dinners present a challenge. I usually get home between 6 and 6:30PM and am STARVING and TIRED and think it's much EASIER to go out for dinner.
But, it's not as easy on my points, or on the wallet, to eat out that much. So this week my goal is to cook at home all of our dinners.
Here's what's on my meal list this week, and I am preparing to go to the store to pick up ingredients for:
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches in the Crock Pot, with Tator Tots and Green Beans
- Beef Tacos with Fajita Fixin's & Rice
- Curried Chicken, Peas, and Potatoes (made with Greek yogurt...so yummy and easy)
- Baked Mahi Mahi with Mangos (for me) & Rice (for both)
- Moussaka in Minutes (NEW RECIPE!!!)
- Turkey Pepperoni Calzones
Pretty much everything on this list is between 7 and 12 Points Plus for one serving. Hopefully I can get them all cranked out this week and meet my goal this week of COOKING DINNER AT HOME!!!