Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Bella

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile folks.

I have been beside myself with heartbreak because my kitty Bella has decided she doesn't like change in our household.

Our dining/living room is torn apart because of the water damage...carpet is up in some places, furniture is moved, etc. And she protested by acting out - hiding, being extremely feeble and scared, fighting with Maddie, and piddling on the (remaining) carpet.

So, we have to find a new home. We just can't provide the type of environment she will thrive in - we travel, Jeff leaves for the farm, we change our house around a lot, it's noisy sometimes...she just can't handle us anymore.

I can't bear the thought of her in a cage at a shelter so I have been trying to find a friend, coworker, or foster organization that will take her.

My heart has been so sad, that I couldn't find it in myself to post anything else.

1 comment:

Marne said...

Oh Jess, I"m sorry. That has got to be heartbreaking... but you have to take comfort in that you are looking out for her best interest :) Hugs coming your way!!