Sunday, December 5, 2010

A very Potter weekend

Well, ABC Family did it again. They sucked up random 30 minutes of my life, bit by bit this weekend, by showing all the Harry Potter movies back to back.

Of course, then we had to watch the most recent movie, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, to get psyched up to go to the new Deathly Hallows movie part one.

Did we ever make it to the movie theater? No. We got caught up with more Christmas decorating and baking. (Photos are waiting for a sunny day. Literally. The weather here SUCKS right now!) Guess HP will wait till later this week!

1 comment:

Anna said...

I'm sure he'll be there later this week, just like the Titanic sunk again the second (and I think third) time(s?) I saw the movie. Enjoy it, Jed saw it opening weekend, I would rather wait until the crowds die some.