What to do on a rainy Saturday? Well, work out (yay - completed Week 4 for me and Week 1 for Jeff - yes, he jumped on the bandwagon). Then a lunch from Subway. And then work for a few hours :(
But once we got home, I played with my new yarn and crochet hooks, laid out a half-finished pink baby blanket (finally! thanks Jenn), and laid out my plans for the design.
A yummy homemade Chinese-inspired dinner came right before a Blu-ray Avatar screening in our home theater / living room.
Here's the recipe:
The Hartman EASY Chinese Stir Fry
1 lb chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
Steamfresh Asian Medley Vegetables
Kikkoman General Tso's Sauce
Thai Kitchen Rice Noodles
1. Bring a pan of water to a boil (for the noodles).
2. Cook up the strips in a skillet with 1Tbsp oil - should not take more than 5-6 minutes total.
3. Meanwhile, pop the Steamfresh veggies into the microwave and set it to cook for 5 minutes.
4. Place the rice noodles into the hot water and remove from heat. Do not cook too long otherwise they will turn to mush!
5. Toss the General Tso sauce, cooked strips, and cooked veggies all together and serve over noodles.