Saturday, October 24, 2009

Shots, work, kitties

Since it seems like this week flew by without me realizing it, I am recapping it here.

1) Got my flu shot. The regular seasonal flu one, but even that was no small feat. My asthma and GP docs were out with no sight of getting more, as were the 12 other places I called. Turns out the same day my lovely boss-ola told me there was a clinic at work. Go figure. (Lots of stress for naught.)

2) Kept the house picked up. TOTALLY not my forte. I like to leave shoes everywhere. At least Jeff did not see my misbehavior. (Sorry honey.)

3) Played with the kitties, fed them, and in general loved them. I stayed up until midnight some nights to ensure they got some human interaction because I feel uber guilty about leaving them last week, leaving this coming week, and leaving again the week after.

4) Decorated for Halloween. Most of the decos were out but I finished.

5) Worked like a mad fool. In reference to my previous post about procrastination...

6) Paid bills, read 2010 benefits literature, and enrolled. It SEEMS like I spent a lot of time learning all the different medical plans (seriously, it changed a lot for us merged folks), when realy it was only about 4 hours total and in the grand scheme of decisions, I put a lot more time into other less-important purchases.

7) Grocery shopped. Only for a couple things, and mostly to pick up Halloween candy. I don't want the stores to be out of candy on the day of Halloween like they were last year and we were the dumb house that could only give out Nerds.

8) Laundry. Jeff, you're right, the new Washer and Dryer kick ass. Is it sad it has taken me 6 months to realize how great they are?

9) Cleaned out my car. Empty Gatorade bottles and makeup strewn about does not a good professional image make. Although it IS a Sunfire so it is almost sacrilegious to keep it up to an almost 30 year old's standards - it wants to be treated like an 18 year old's palace of freedom.

10) Had dinner with my neighbors...ahhh! What a week.

1 comment:

Marne said...

OK... so... I have to ask. Do you still keep quarters in your glove box in case you have to call home? That's what I remember from the 'ol Bonny days!!!!