Thursday, October 8, 2009

Another food post

I am loving this pretzel crisp and hummus combo for my lunchbox:




Today I have the roasted red pepper and it is some of the best hummus I've had (except for the kind at the Israeli restaurant on the east bank of the University of Minnesota campus. Amy, remember your falafel experience??? hahahaha)...


The coolest part it they are individually compartmentalized so as not to take up a lot of space. Very handy. (But not very environmentally friendly. I know. I am a walking contradiction in more ways than one.)


Just be careful not to drop the whole thing on the floor before you open it, or let it rattle around your purse - the pretzel crisps will break.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

where did you buy this beautiful concoction of deliciousness??? And I just had a falafel sandwich and it was nothing like the one at the U. those guys on the east bank were certainly not from THE EAST BANK... haha get it?