Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Shopping success

Ok, for those of you who don't know NeNe - she is one of the Real Housewives of Atlanta in a tv show on the Bravo channel. Sorry for the obscure pop culture reference (I forget you all are not as crazy as me).

We also had a VERY successful trip on Saturday - 1) Chipotle, 2) Ecco shoe store, 3) real live couture shopping mall.

Ok, number 3 was surreal and fascinating and a little disturbing. I mean, who can HONESTLY afford any of that stuff? It's just supremely impractical in my opinion. I mean, yes there is a difference in quality, which I am glad to pay for, between Walmart clothing and Ann Taylor, but do you really get that much better quality at Michael Kors that warrants a price increase equal to that of a small car? I doubt a pair of pants will last as long as our Jeep has.

But I digress...here is the kick butt work boot Jeff got and is very excited about:
He's ready for harvest!

No comments: