Thursday, September 24, 2009

Halo = sunny weather

Well, I am not completely sure that the new Halo game brought the sunny weather about. But here in the Hartman household, for whatever reason we are glad for it, now we have both!

Jeff has been diligently playing Halo with his new online buddies (look him up under username WOLREY if you want to play), and we have also finally been basking in the sunshine that's been awol the past week.

Although the ground in our area is still mighty soggy I can't complain about the weather anymore - bring on the sun!

Also - did you see the job appeal by Kristin Chenoweth? Love it. Not desperate - just the statement of "Hey, I must be good at this, I just won an Emmy. And I don't have a job since the show was cancelled. So if you're looking for someone, I like x, y, and z shows."

Pretty awesome. Ballsy, yet awesome. (Just like me! I wish I could be that cool, actually.)

No comments: