Thursday, January 3, 2013

So SICK of being SICK

I'm a complainer.  I have plenty of awesome traits, but one of my faults is I complain.

Sorry.

I'm going to do it anyway.

Although I am usually a trouper when it comes to health things (hello, have you heard me complain about asthma recently?) I cannot BELIEVE I am sick again.

Jeff and I spent the week after Thanksgiving through the week of Christmas being sick - first with sore throats and colds, then sinus infections, then other "issues" caused by antibiotics (ugh)...I FINALLY felt good when it was time to leave to go home for Christmas.

So, approximately 20 days of being sick.

That was 20 days of being off-track from working out and eating off-plan because I felt crappy.  Then a 10-day hiatus of family and holiday time.

TIME TO GET BACK ON TRACK!!!  FOCUS ON ME AND HEALTHY-NESS!!!  YIPPEE!!!

Wrong.

Either my cousin gave me the flu, or my dad, or my uncle...or my super cute nephews and niece...or everyone sitting in Concourse G in MSP...or the guy honking his nose behind me in 44E...or most likely, RANDOM HUMANITY...

But I can't stop sleeping and it hurts to swallow and my nose is dripping and I'm nauseous-nauseous-nauseous...

DAMN YOU GERMS!  Wahhhhhh, I just want to cry. 

And finally, since you all know I love pictoral representations of emotions, here's how I feel:

I'm outta here.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh Jessie! I am so sorry that you are sick! Hopefully it doesn't hold on to you as long as it is holding onto us. Good luck!