Thursday, September 27, 2012

My New Favorite Kitchen Gadget

I can't make hard boiled eggs.  I have tried like, 10 times.  I always have to look up the instructions on how long to boil, to sit in hot water, to sit in cold water, etc.  And they never turn out!

They come out overcooked.  They come out runny.  They come out gross.

NO MORE!

Enter my new microwave egg cooker.

It's a NordicWare Egg Cooker that I bought off Amazon (off a recommendation from my mother in law).

IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

Fill the bottom part of the plastic with water "up to the line", put the tray in the middle, place 4 eggs in it, slap the top on, and pop it in the microwave for 10 minutes.

Take the eggs out (careful, they're hot) and put them in an ice bath until you're ready to peel them (like when Modern Family is over).

Voila.  Perfect hard boiled eggs.

PEOPLE!  If you are egg-cooking-deficient like me, but also love eggs like me, you have got to try it!!!

No comments: