Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Best Intentions

After a WEEK LONG CONFERENCE in Long Beach...

full of food, wine, drinks, cheese, olives, chef competitions, etc...

and on my feet for 12 hours a day...

and traveling from coast to coast...

it was foolish to think I would be able to do what I intended this weekend.

My intent was to go to Tyrone Founder's Day, participate in the Zumba demonstration, walk around the booths and people-watch, and finish up with a firepit get-together on Saturday.

Then on Sunday we were scheduled for another practice hike.

Guess what.  ONE of those things happened.  (We went to a firepit on Saturday.)

What really transpired?  I spent a lot of Saturday sleeping in, napping, going out to lunch, napping...see a trend?

On Sunday - boy oh boy - had a BAD allergic reaction to 'something' (any guesses) and spent the afternoon and evening drugged up on Benadryl...which creeped into Monday...did you want to see the funniest thing ever?  Just video me while taking Benadryl, apparently I'm hilarious.


Anywho, still feeling REALLY rough today but trying to get back in the saddle!  The saddle may leave the building without me though.

No comments: