Thursday, August 2, 2012

Happy August

Sorry for the lack of posting in July.  I apparently decided to take a summer break and forgot to tell you all! 

While I was gone, here are the things you missed:

Fourth of July celebrations
Preparing to go on vacation
A WEEK OF VACA IN SD!
Returning from vacation

Ok, I know it doesn't seem like a big list, but Jeff and I both had an INCREDIBLY hard time preparing to be away from our offices for a whole week. 

The week before we left we both worked like crazy people.  But it paid off - neither of us had much of any email follow-ups or emergencies arise while we were spending quality time with our families.  So grateful!

The week after vacation was also crazy...both of us working well into the evening to 'catch up'. 

So I apologize for not writing.  I have also not tracked as well as I wanted to, not grocery shopped on time, and definitely have not been cooking at home much.  Or exercising much.  Or petting my kitty much.  Time to get back on track!

No comments: