Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Year's Resolutions / 2010 Goals

This week, I am working on my 2010 goals for my work life...so I thought, why not do ALL life while I'm at it?

So, my dear BFFs on the blog (a new acronym of BFFOTB?), is my attempt at improving my life. And I am only picking six. For the whole year. Leo Baubata explains why here: http://6changes.com/

1. Increase contribution to our 401(k) from 10% to 11% of pre-tax earnings, and maintain monthly contributions of 5% after-tax to cash savings and increase our emergency fund.

2. Commit to walking 5 minutes on the treadmill 4 days per week.

3. Wake up earlier on work mornings so I am not so rushed.

4. Be more sweet, and less irritable, towards my hubby.

5. Make 2 new couple-friends (4 people) who live nearby and who I get to know well enough to have over for movie night.

6. Go on one cool vacation trip, sitting in Business Elite.

What are yours? And are you making 6 SMART goals?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I believe in making resolutions that are mostly realistic so here are mine:

1. Embracing the learner position; in school, internship, and pending job

2. Floss 2 X a week

2. Quit biting fingernails on one hand, the other hand will surely follow :)