This week, I am working on my 2010 goals for my work life...so I thought, why not do ALL life while I'm at it?
So, my dear BFFs on the blog (a new acronym of BFFOTB?), is my attempt at improving my life. And I am only picking six. For the whole year. Leo Baubata explains why here: http://6changes.com/
1. Increase contribution to our 401(k) from 10% to 11% of pre-tax earnings, and maintain monthly contributions of 5% after-tax to cash savings and increase our emergency fund.
2. Commit to walking 5 minutes on the treadmill 4 days per week.
3. Wake up earlier on work mornings so I am not so rushed.
4. Be more sweet, and less irritable, towards my hubby.
5. Make 2 new couple-friends (4 people) who live nearby and who I get to know well enough to have over for movie night.
6. Go on one cool vacation trip, sitting in Business Elite.
What are yours? And are you making 6 SMART goals?