Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Back at work

Luckily, today is only a 3-day week for me so I am definitely not complaining about being back at work. But I will say that our "Second Honeymoon" (after being on our own for 5 days with each other and nothing else official to do) made it difficult to get back at it today!

Jeff decided to quash boredom by catching up on yard work which I (of course) neglected during his 2+ months away from home. I didn't think the yard looked that bad. And, it is giant enough that even after a full day's work, it looks BETTER but not finished yet. However, I think if Jeff tries to pick up the leaf blower again today, his arm might fall off.

Also making it difficult for both of us to focus and have fun on our own - this stupid cold we caught during said honeymoon. DayQuil and water are working hard to thin out the junk today for me, but I still think it sounds much more fun to sit at home under a blanket, nap, play Band Hero, and watch Million Dollar Listing on tv.

No comments: