Saturday, December 19, 2009

Get Shiatsued

Merry Christmas to us! Well, even if it wasn't Christmas we would have upgraded...


When my back was out really, really bad (as opposed to just kinda bad now), my mom bought me a shiatsu back massager just like theirs at home. We got it at CVS and it worked great.


BUT - today when we started buying Christmas presents (yes, started), we saw (and tried out multiple times) this:


It is more cushy than the older model, plus has 2 simultaneous zones of motion, plus it vibrates, plus it goes way high up on your shoulders and neck, plus it is wonderful! And now it is mine.


Jeff is breaking it in now, but it shall be my turn soon. Mwahahahaha!

1 comment:

Aquacopter said...

Those things are torture devices I have never found one that feels good. Well hope the holidays are going well!

Jason