Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Minor procedure, plus food thing

I had a little procedure done on my face today. Not Botox or Restalyne (not yet anyway) - I had a benign cyst removed from my jawline. It appeared during the summer and has just never quite healed - turns out it would have never healed if it hadn't been cut out. So I am home today with a swollen face, some pain meds, and a ginormous bandage on my cheek. Cute, huh? At least Jeff and I will (most likely) get the Christmas letter done and mailed!

There is no segue to the next topic so I will just say it: if you haven't tried it already, buy some Boar's Head Blazin' Buffalo Chicken and Baby Swiss the next time you are at your local deli. Put it on some bread, add ranch, and throw that puppy on a panini maker; serve with pickles, carrots, and celery. Or, add to the meat and cheese some lettuce, tomatoes, red peppers, miracle whip and then put it all on a Sundried Tomato Flat-Out wrap (look in your deli). I like to serve with Garden Salsa Sun Chips...it's delish!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Ohhh, I never thought of making a panini with it... I'll have to give that a shot. I love, love, LOVE me some Blazin' Buffalo Chicken!