Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Out of Order apologies, and a Breakfast Recipe

Here are my pending posts which I haven't done yet:

1. Kienow Easter weekend wrap-up, with photos
2. Hawaii work trip report-out, with photos
3. Weekend shenanigans

But I just couldn't WAIT to share my newest breakfast recipe, so you are getting out-of-order posts this week (sorry). (You wouldn't really expect any better, right?)

Tex-Mex Breakfast Wrap - 6 Points Plus, about 10-15 minutes cooking time
(note: photo not ACTUAL photo of my breakfast) (but it's close)

Ingredients (for 2 servings)
2 La Banderita Taco Shells (whole wheat if you can stand it)
1 tsp Bertolli Olive Oil
1 cup Egg Beaters (or store-brand "liquid eggs")
1 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/4 cup skim milk
1/2 cup medium CHUNKY PACE SALSA (do NOT use non-chunky, or, you can use non-chunky but then you have to cut up fresh green peppers and tomatoes and that's too much work for me, personally...as you all know)
1/4 cup diced ham (yes I bought it already diced)
1/4 cup Kraft Reduced Fat Mexican 4-cheese blend

Heat up olive oil. Dump in egg beaters and spices, then milk, and stir. Add salsa, ham, and cheese. Continue scrambling till eggs are firm and salsa is absorbed.

Place it all in a taco shell, add lettuce and taco sauce if you like and EAT UP!

I added an orange and coffee to my breakfast this morning...YUMMMMMM...

No comments: