Here is what I'm eating now (for the most part):
- Eggs - lots of them! Hard boiled, scrambled, poached in salsa...yum...
- English muffins with peanut butter and honey
- Oatmeal (Have you tried Earnest Eats cups??? Love, love, love the Green Tea flavor. Order online or find them at Target)
- Stoneyfield blueberry Greek yogurt
- Green and/or fruit smoothies
- Carrots and Hummus Roasted chicken, with or without BBQ sauce
- Birds Eye Asian Stir Fry medley
- Horizon cheddar cheese sticks
- Steamed Broccoli with cheese sauce or cheesy popcorn seasoning
- Baked chicken with BBQ, Italian, Low Fat Sesame Ginger...any kind of sauce really
- Veggie soup - Amy's brand is the best!
- Coffee with Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze (only one per day, and NOT every day! Heartburn...)
- Popcorn - microwave minis or oil-popped Dried apricots and roasted, salted pepitas (DIY trail mix)
28 weeks this week with a 20 lb gain so far...
Hopefully the kid comes out liking real food, even if it is mostly snack-y (and not the random cookies I eat)!