Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Try Living a Cliche

You know I love me some Jillian.  As in Jillian Michaels.  Yes, the Biggest Loser trainer / yeller / motivator.

But I truly am beginning to subscribe to her way of thinking (more on that later).  I listen to her podcasts while commuting to and from work...and really loved this concept she talked about, "Try living a cliche" (the September 15th episode if you want to download it).

It got me thinking...what if we really did live out common cliches?  In a totally not ironic, not sarcastic, not cynical, not attitude-y way?  Just for a day?  Or a week?

Live each day like it's your last.

You get out what you put in.

Each day, each moment, is a choice.

This week, I'm going to hang up my snotty remarks, and try to be my better - MORE POSITIVE - self. 

No comments: